We are currently holding one in-person worship service on Sundays at 8:30 am - with restrictions.
In accordance with Illinois Phase 4 Guidelines, the following restrictions will apply to all in-person gatherings:
- Gatheringss will be limited to 50 people or less.
- Anyone over the age of 2 years old must wear a mask. No exceptions. We ask that you bring your own mask, but if you do not have one, we will provide one.
- Maintain six feet from other members whenever possible. Socializing outside is recommended.
- Singing is what is known as a “super spreader event” as COVID-19 is primarily spread through air droplets. Singing makes the droplets smaller and go farther. Therefore, will not initially be singing in worship.
- No food or drinking. Except to-go/drive-thru opportunities.
- Limit occupancy of bathrooms to 2 people at a time.
- No children’s nursery.
- If you are sick or don’t feel well, even if your symptoms are very mild, please stay home.
This is a fluid situation; we will follow the guidelines put forward by our local and federal health authorities. We may have to make additional changes. We appreciate your flexibility. We recognize that even with the above recommendations, people still may not feel comfortable coming back to worship. For that reason, we will continue to offer our online worship services. They can be found on our YouTube Channel.