A few important details:
- In accordance with the current mask mandate, anyone over the age of 2 years old must wear a mask when inside the building.
- A section of the sanctuary has been designated for those who wish to sit six feet apart from one another.
- We will continue to sing and share communion at the rail. Sharing of the peace will remain optional.
- In-person Sunday School takes place during the 9:30am service. It is open to kids who are 4 years old to those entering 5th grade. We also have a worship nursery for kids who are 1 to 4 years old.
- In-person confirmation meets on Wednesdays from 5:30pm to 7:00pm. It is open to kids who are in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade.
If you are uncomfortable attending worship at this time, we encourage you to watch our online worship service posted weekly on our website.
Please know, even if you are worshiping from home, we value you as a member of our congregation.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your prayers and support as we continue to live faithfully during these difficult times.
cell phone: 630-615-9227